CAPRISA Graduate Training Program Opportunity
CAPRISA invites graduates to be part of a dynamic and diverse research with opportunities to collaborate with leading South African and International AIDS scientists conducting cutting-edge research.
CAPRISA is seeking to offer a 12-month training opportunity in conducting clinical/medical research in HIV/AIDS, TB, and COVID-19. The training program is structured to bring out the very best in each successful candidate and an opportunity to excel in clinical/medical research.
Applications are invited from candidates with a strong desire to pursue a career in medical research, who have currently unemployed and have completed a qualification (graduates) in the following field of study:
- Life/Health Sciences (Pharmacy, Epidemiology, Clinical Medicine, etc.).
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit www.caprisa.org
- Click the Fellowship Programme Tab
- Download the CAPRISA Graduate Programme application form and submit it with the following:
- Letter of motivation
- Detailed CV
- Copy of qualification and academic record,
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Ref. Grad.Program_2022 on the subject line
Deadline for applications: 07 October 2022