Join the CAPRISA DSI - NRF Centre of Excellence in HIV Prevention Postdoctoral Fellowship
Join the CAPRISA DSI - NRF Centre of Excellence in HIV Prevention
Opportunities for Postdoctoral Candidates: 2022
Students wanting to pursue Masters and PhD training are invited to apply to be part of a dynamic and diverse research team with opportunities to collaborate with leading South African and international AIDS scientists conducting cutting-edge research in:
• HIV Prevention and Epidemiology
• HIV Pathogenesis and Vaccines
Disciplines include epidemiology, clinical trials, virology, immunology, infectious diseases medicine, bioinformatics, statistics, and health policy.
Mentorship will be provided by leaders in their respective fields with access to a vast network of researchers
Candidates with exceptional talent in research and a strong desire to pursue a career as researchers are invited to apply.
- The applicant must be registered for tertiary studies at an accredited public South African Higher Education Institution for the duration of the fellowship award.
- Applicants must have obtained their doctoral degree within five (5) years of submitting an application to the NRF
- Applicants who are currently completing their doctoral dissertation for submission may apply however, they should complete their doctoral degree by 31 December 2021.
- The applicant must not be a recipient of an NRF or state funded institution bursary/funding (currently/previously) for the same degree as the fellowship he/she is applying for at CAPRISA.
To submit your application, visit our fellowship programme page
Download the fellowship application form and send it with a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Ref.CoE/2022 in the subject line.
Closing Date: 30 November 2021