The CAPRISA: 2022 DSI-NRF Centre of Excellence in HIV Prevention Honours Fellowship
Join the CAPRISA DSI and NRF Centre of Excellence in HIV Prevention
Opportunities for Honours Candidates: 2022
Students wanting to pursue Honours training are invited to apply to be part of a dynamic and diverse research team with opportunities to collaborate with leading South African and international AIDS scientists conducting cutting-edge research in:
• HIV Prevention and Epidemiology
• HIV Pathogenesis and Vaccines
Disciplines include epidemiology, clinical trials,virology, immunology, infectious diseases medicine,bioinformatics, statistics, ethics, and health policy.
Mentorship will be provided by leaders in their researchers.Candidates with exceptional talent in research and a strong desire to pursue a career as researchers are invited to apply.
• The applicant must be a South African citizen or a permanent resident.
• The applicant must be registered for tertiary studies at an accredited public South African Higher Education Institution for the duration
of the fellowship award.
•The applicant must achieve a minimun average of 65% for major subjects in the final undergraduate year of study.
• The applicant must be 28 years of age or younger as at 31 December 2021.
• The applicant must not be a recipient of an NRF or state funded institution bursary/funding (currently/previously) for an honours degree.
To submit your application, visit our fellowship programme page
Download the fellowship application form and send it with a detailed CV to: email@example.com and quote Ref.CoE/2022 (HONS) in the subject line.
Closing Date: 31 October 2021